WILASA ABHIMANGGALA: ED SHEERAN – THINKING OUT LOUD LIRIK CHORDS

ED SHEERAN – THINKING OUT LOUD LIRIK CHORDS


D                                                      G             A
   When your legs don't work like they used to before

D                                         G             A
   And I can't sweep you off of your feet

D                                                          G             A
   Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love

D                                               G             A
   Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks
 
        D                           G  A             D      G  A
And darling I   will be loving you   till we're 70

        D                           G  A             D
And baby my   heart could still fall as   hard at 23

G             A
 And I'm thinking 'bout how

Em                                   A             D
people fall in love in mysterious ways

Em                                   A
Maybe just the touch of a hand

Em                                   A             Bm
Oh me I fall in love with you every single day

Em                                   A
And I just wanna tell you I am


REFF:

D
So honey no…w

G    A                                      D  
    Take me into your loving arms

G    A                                                      D         
    Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars

G    A                                      D   
    Place your head on my beating heart

G   A
I'm thinking out loud

        Bm     A     G   F#m    Em   A     D
That maybe we  found love right where we are

D                                                             G             A
   When my hair's all but gone and my memory fades

D                                              G             A
   And the crowds don't remember my name

D                                                             G             A
   When my hands don't play the strings the same way

D                                        G             A
   I know you will still love me the same

                        D                                G      A           D      G  A
'Cause honey your   soul could never grow    old, it's evergreen

D                                G      A           D
And baby your  smile's forever in my mind and memory
G             A
 And I'm thinking 'bout how

Em                                 A             D
people fall in love in mysterious ways

Em                                 A           
Maybe it's all part of a plan

Em                                          A             Bm
oh I'll just keep on making the same mistakes

Em                                 A
Hoping that you'll understand


REFF:

D
So honey no….w

G    A                                      D  
    Take me into your loving arms

G    A                                                      D         
    Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars

G    A                                      D   
    Place your head on my beating heart

G   A
I'm thinking out loud

        Bm     A     G   F#m    Em   A     D
That maybe we  found love right where we are

INTERLUDE:

D     G   A
D     G   A
D     G   A
D     G   A


REFF:

D
So honey no…w

G    A                                      D  
    Take me into your loving arms

G    A                                                      D         
    Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars

G    A                                      D   
    Place your head on my beating heart

G   A
I'm thinking out loud

        Bm     A     G   F#m    Em   A     D
That maybe we  found love right where we are

 Bm     A      G  F#m    Em    A   D
oh baby we  found love right where we are

       Bm     A     G   F#m    Em    A   D
and we  found love right where we are..

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

Postingan Unggulan

Cara Menggunakan AI untuk Membuat Ide Lagu dan Progresi Chord

  Cara Menggunakan AI untuk Membuat Ide Lagu dan Progresi Chord Membuat lagu tidak selalu dimulai dari sebuah lirik atau melodi. Terkadang s...

Postingan Populer