WILASA ABHIMANGGALA: COLD WATER - JUSTIN BIEBER (BY. MAJOR LAZOR) CHORD

COLD WATER - JUSTIN BIEBER (BY. MAJOR LAZOR) CHORD

CAPO FRET 2

[Verse 1: Justin Bieber]

Em          G                         Bm  C
  Everybody gets high sometimes, you know

Em          G                            Bm  C
  What else can we do when we're feeling low?

Em       G                         Bm  C
  So take a deep breath and let it go

Em             G                   Bm  C
  You shouldn't be drowning on your own


[Pre-Chorus: Justin Bieber]


            Em         G               Bm       C
And if you feel you're sinking, I will jump right over

      Em   G                 Bm  C
Into cold, cold water for you

              Em      G               Bm        C
And although time may take us into different places

        Em     G             Bm  C
I will still be patient with you

                 D
And I hope you know


[Chorus: Justin Bieber]

             Em G Bm C
I won't let go

              Em G      Bm  C
I'll be your lifeline tonight

             Em G Bm C
I won't let go
              Em G      Bm  C
I'll be your lifeline tonight


[Verse 2: Justin Bieber]

Em             G                        Bm  C
  Cause we all get lost sometimes, you know?

Em            G             Bm  C
  It's how we learn, how we grow

Em      G                          Bm  C
  And I wanna lay with you 'til I'm old

Em             G                       Bm  C
  You shouldn't be fighting on your own


[Pre-Chorus: Justin Bieber]

            Em         G               Bm       C
And if you feel you're sinking, I will jump right over

      Em   G               Bm  C
Into cold, cold water for you

              Em      G          Bm        C
And although time may take us to different places

         Em     G             Bm  C
I will still be patient with you

                 D
And I hope you know


[Chorus: Justin Bieber]

             Em G Bm C
I won't let go

              Em G      Bm  C
I'll be your lifeline tonight
             Em G Bm C
I won't let go

              Em G      Bm  C
I'll be your lifeline tonight


[Bridge: M0]

Em             G
Come on, come on

                         Bm C
Save me from my rocking boat

                        Em G
I just wanna stay afloat

             Bm C
I'm all alone

Em         G                             Bm C
I hope, I hope, someone's gonna  take me home

                              Em G
Somewhere I can rest my soul

            Bm C
I need to know


[Chorus: Justin Bieber + MØ]

             Em G Bm C
I won't let go

              Em G      Bm  C
I'll be your lifeline tonight

             Em G Bm C
I won't let go

              Em G      Bm  C
I'll be your lifeline tonight


[Outro: Justin Bieber]

              Em G Bm C
I won't let go

              Em G Bm C

I won't let go

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

Postingan Unggulan

Cara Menggunakan AI untuk Membuat Ide Lagu dan Progresi Chord

  Cara Menggunakan AI untuk Membuat Ide Lagu dan Progresi Chord Membuat lagu tidak selalu dimulai dari sebuah lirik atau melodi. Terkadang s...

Postingan Populer